Call for Abstracts
Deadline: January 6, 2020 (midnight ET)
Nurses, midwives and other health professionals across Canada are invited to submit abstracts related to one or more of the following four abstract themes:
- Health and wellness of practice settings: creating the best work environments
- Intra-professional collaboration: getting the best from all types of nurses
- Self-care: helping nurses help themselves
- Resilience in health systems and care settings: examining the role of structures in workplace wellness
See our submission guidelines for descriptions of these themes.
At the convention, your abstract can be presented in one of four different formats.
- Innovation stations
- Panel presentations
- Solution labs
- PechaKucha 20X20s
See our submission guidelines for details on the different formats.
In an effort to continue reducing our impact on the environment, full abstracts will not be printed in the convention guide. However, the guide, which will be distributed on site, includes titles of concurrent sessions, brief descriptions of the presentations, and presenter names and contact information.
– See more at: https://cna-aiic.ca/en/news-room/events/2020-cna-biennial-convention/call-for-abstracts#sthash.wxY3abL6.dpuf