Dear CAMIMH members,
We have a lot of exciting events underway. Please see below a list of events. We hope you will all be able to tune into the Faces press conference and Champions virtual awards ceremony.
For the Champions ceremony, we would be happy to include short congratulatory messages (can be selfie videos filmed on your phone) from our members. If you are interested in sending one in please let us know.
Attached are some shareables we encourage you to share with your members and on your platforms on the campaigns. Additional content is available Here.
Thank you everyone.
Faces of Mental Illness
- Press conference (unveiling 2020 Faces) – Wednesday, September 30that 11 a.m. EST via Zoom
Champions of Mental Health
- Champions of Mental Health Virtual Awards Ceremony – Tuesday, October 6th at 6 p.m. EST
- Registration information available here: https://www.camimh.ca/champions-campaign/
Mental Illness Awareness Week
- MIAW – Week of October 5th – digital campaign and media campaign
- Hill “Day” – Teleconference meetings beginning around MIAW
- Calendar with specific meetings and times to come