Talent Acquisition Coordinator
RN Mental Health, Multiple positions within Canada
IT IS AN HONOR TO PROVIDE HEALTHCARE SERVICES FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED, AND WHO CONTINUE TO SERVE OUR COUNTRY.
Bayshore Medical Personnel is actively searching for highly motivated full-time and part-time Mental Health Registered Nurses with three (3) years of experience to join our team. We currently have RN Mental Health opportunities in multiple areas across Canada including Cold Lake AB, Wainwright AB, Petawawa ON, Borden ON, Ottawa ON and Comox BC.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Mental Health Nurse who is looking for a Monday - Friday career opportunity with day shifts only (no nights, no weekends with the possibility of remote work), and who is ready for an exciting challenge working with an extremely unique and rewarding patient population!!!
Our Mental Health Nurses (MHNs) provide Mental Health services to our client in a primary health care setting where they are responsible for assessment, nursing diagnosis, development and implementation of a care plans, crisis intervention, and counseling and life skills programming to the clients in the clinic.
An important part of this role is to provide counseling services in individual and/or group therapy sessions using CBT, DBT or motivational interview techniques. Candidates also need to be skilled with bio-psychosocial assessments and conducting medication management from inpatient and outpatient perspective.
Apply Quickly through FAST APPLY link below:
The successful candidate must have a minimum of three (3) years of full-time experience within the last five (5) years in nursing practice performing a variety of Mental Health nursing activities such as: supportive psychotherapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, counseling, and crisis intervention or management in an adult community setting to clients suffering from mental illnesses or psycho-social difficulties.
Candidates must also have:
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing from a recognized university
- A certificate in Mental Health Nursing or a certification in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing from the Canadian Nurses Association - CPMHN(C)
- A candidate with strong experience with counselling (group and one-on-one), CBT and DBT can be considered provided the candidate has a willingness to obtain this certification within 6 months of hire date.
- More information on the CNA certification can be found here: Certification Nursing Practice Specialties - Canadian Nurses Association (cna-aiic.ca)
- Current and valid nursing license in Ontario.
- Certificate of Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider or CPR/AED Level C. Annual recertification is required.
- Other Requirements (coordinated by Bayshore during onboarding process):
- Current N95 mask fit certificate CSA Standards Z94.4 (within 2 years)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) Certification (within 2 years)
Benefits of working with Bayshore Medical Personnel:
- Enjoy a great work/ life balance with daytime hours Monday to Friday only.
- No nights, no weekends, no on call!
- Paid on an hourly basis.
- Medical and Dental benefits available for all employees who work more than 22.5 hours.
** We thank and appreciate all applicants; however, the Recruitment Team will only contact candidates who are moved forwards in the recruitment process to discuss the role. We encourage applicants to monitor their junk/spam email folders as the Recruitment Team will contact applicants via email when they are moved forwards in the recruitment process to schedule an interview.